Financial Service Solutions
Our Financial Reporting team supports clients in the transition to IFRS or US GAAP, complex accounting issues, the preparation of consolidated financial statements and financial and non-financial reporting obligations such as ESG.
With a holistic approach, we support companies, for example, in the preparation and execution of corporate transactions (M&A deals, IPOs, carve outs) but also in the initial preparation of consolidated financial statements or in ongoing accounting and reporting topics.
Our Finance Optimization Team supports clients in setting up and optimizing processes, systems and the organization in the finance department.
With our holistic approach, we support companies, for example, in the development of a sustainable financial organization (IPOs, post-merger integration, carve outs, shared service structures, digitization), the selection and implementation of IT systems (ERP, consolidation, CPM, BI, planning) and the optimization of end-to-end processes (O2C, P2P, R2R).
Our clients are constantly confronted with changes that lead to resource bottlenecks and thus to heavy workload in the finance departments. Above all, such situations makes it difficult to process routine tasks promptly and reliably.
Typical business situations that lead to additional workload in finance departments>
- ERP implementations or projects
- Digitalization initiatives
- Corporate transactions with special tasks in the financial sector
- Changes in the target operating model of the finance sector, e.g. development of shared service centers, outsourcing, insourcing
- General fluctuation in the financial sector
Our Accounting Services team takes over the operational financial accounting and supports the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements. In addition, the team also identifies optimization potential in processes, methods, systems or the organization in finance and accounting and supports their implementation.
Our Transaction Services team supports clients both nationally and internationally with corporate transactions and valuations.
With a holistic approach, we accompany companies in acquisitions both buy- and sell-side with financial due diligence, M&A support and exit / IPO readiness. On the other hand, we carry out valuations such as IDW S 1 appraisals, purchase price allocations, impairment tests in accordance with HGB, IFRS and US GAAP as well as employee participation programs in accordance with IFRS 2.
The Financial Service Solution Team advises FinTechs and traditional Financial Service Industry customers holistically along their specific, current challenges of the CFO, CRO and CEO agenda.
Here lies our special expertise under among other things on following topics:
- Integration of ESG /Sustainable Finance into business processes. From ESG governance, data architecture and internal governance to the implementation of sustainability reporting requirements.
- Management of financial and risk targets in the complex field of accounting, regulation and management reporting.
- Efficient implementation of existing and new requirements from standard setters and regulators related to financial instruments.
- End-to-end implementation and transformation of financial service processes in terms of integrity, digitalization, and use of innovative technologies and methods such as machine learning and artificial intelligence.
PAS Internal Services offer our team as well as our cooperation partners and customers a variety of services.
In independent and interdisciplinary teams, we continuously develop our organization and contribute to the successful implementation of our corporate strategy.